INOUE Katsumi (Professor)
inoue (at) nii.ac.jp
Research Keywords : Multi-Agent Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Constraint Programming, Reasoning, Machine Learning, Logic Programming
In this course, the principles of Artificial Intelligence are studied. Relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
* logical foundations of intelligent systems
* knowledge representation
* inductive logic programming
* Boolean functions, propositional logic, SAT
* predicate logic, theorem proving, consequence finding
* logic programming, answer set programming
* belief revision, updates, abduction
* constraint programming, CSP
* distributed reasoning, distributed learning
* network inference, biological inference
* Boolean networks, cellular automata
MIZUNO Takayuki (Associate Professor)
mizuno (at) nii.ac.jp
Research Keywords : Web mining, Software Architecture, Social interactions, Big data mining, Boom-Bubble phenomenon, Macroeconomics, Econophysics, Statistical physics
Econophysics is studied. We empirically analyze the big data for Boom-Bubble Phenomenon on the basis of economics and physics, and find the interaction between diverse economic agents generating the Boom-Bubble Phenomenon. We apply the research results to economic policy and management.
1. Boom of product and asset market that information causes.
2. Interaction between regions causing real estate boom.
3. Connection between firms causing industrial boom.
4. Alleviation of excessive competition in the boom period