Talk by Prof. Paris Smaragdis (University of Illinois) :"Machine Learning for Speech Enhancement"
Talk by Prof. Paris Smaragdis
- Prof. Paris Smaragdis (University of Illinois)
- November 11 (Friday), 2016
- National Institute of Informatics
19F, Room 1901-1903
- Machine Learning for Speech Enhancement
- During the last few years, machine learning has started to permeate the world of speech enhancement and has produced results that drastically improve over the state of the art. In this talk I'll touch on some of the most recent approaches on both multichannel and single channel enhancement, and I will show how traditional signal processing approaches can be reimagined using machine learning tools such as mixture models, matrix factorizations, deep learning regressions, and more.
See all events